Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Joining everyone one else in the world of real blogging

Even though I do have a MSN blog I though it was time I dedicated one just for my two favourite obsessions! Scrapbooking and Digital Photography. Also I like this set up alot better than the msn one (which I can not always sign into!)



A Little About Myself:

My name is Cristina, my friends call me Crissy. I have been scrapbooking for just over a year and a half now (will make 2 years in September) and am totally loving it.
I have always been good at taking photos just with an ordinary film camera or disposable, but now with my Panasonic FZ5 Lumix digital camera I am so loving pushing the creativity barriers!

I got married earlier this year to the man of my dreams Scott and we have 3 very healthy and furry dogs!
I am also a scrapping forum and gallery junkie and am online daily!
So many obsessions, so little time!

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:50 PM, |

0 Comments: