Thursday, December 27, 2007

Gabby's First Christmas








Poor little Gabby was still a bit too young to comprehend what all the excitement and fussing over her and her gifts was all about?

Sadly I did not manage to get a good photo of the three of us, but did manage to get a few others (despite Gabby not wanting to smile! LOL!)

I did however get some new camera accessories (DH wants me to start up a Photography business in 2008) so I will have a play in the next few days.



I hope everyone had a Great Christmas!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:39 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 4:00 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh Crissy

Gabby looks just gorgeous! She is growing up so quickly! Hope you had a wonderful christmas
  At 3:40 PM Blogger judee d said:
I am happy you all had a great Christmas. The photos are wonderful and even though Gabby didn't smile it is still her first Christmas. It is so overwhelming for little ones not knowing what is going on. You can still show her the photos of her first christmas.
You are a wonderful photographer so why not go into business. Great idea.
We had a great day also with all the families.
May 2008 bring you every peace and happiness in the world.
Keep smiling and healthy
see you Next year
l
Judy
oh how exciting for you a first christmas with your gorgeous Gabby..she is beautiful..i love all that hair, my husband was greek and all my babys were born with gorgeous hair..great for girls..thanx for sharing your pics..