Saturday, November 24, 2007

Slack


I have really been a slack blogger and even slacker at catching up on other peoples blogs! SORRY! :(
But we have finally gotten our own place to rent and just waiting to hear what will happen with DH's injured knee.
I can not believe Gabby is 3 months old today!
She is sleeping right through the night now until anywhere inbetween 4-6am (loving the sleep!!!), she is also babbling away more and starting to reach for her toys.

Currently still unpacking and trying to get all my Christmas decorations made and shopping done but I will make an effort to visit more of your blogs.
Thanks for stopping by. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 12:54 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 4:13 PM Blogger judee d said:
You are forgiven for being so slack. I can't talk as I have also been slack. How is DH knee and are you moving away from us again. By the sounds of it you are or have moved into your place.
Gabie sounds like she is being a good girl for you two. Won't be long until you will wish she was back just laying and not doing anything. I mean she will be walking before you know it. I am glad you are all healthy and well.
Keep smiling and healthy
Love
Judy
Hey Crissy...
Don't stress about not visiting blogs...you sound like you have alot going on atm.
Enjoy Gabby being little...she won't stay like that for long.
Gabbyy is beautiful by the way. Look at her gorgeous eyes!
Merry Xmas If I don't speak to you before.
Belinda
xx