Sunday, May 28, 2006

12 Hour Crop Session






Just a couple of pages I completed yesterday at my 12 hour crop session. FUN DAY!! Can not wait for the next one.
I am sure Terry will have her hands full and days too as it was such a success and I can see more people coming to these all day crop-a-thons.
Left with five pages. Three done, One needs journalling and another needs a lot of stitching (well I think it does, LOL!) which gives me something to do this week!

I got accepted on the Life Preservers Design Team!
http://www.lifepreserversclub.com/
YAH! They are an Amercian Scrapbooking Club which sell adorable and affordable monthly scrapbooking kits.

Just got to get a nice black & white photo of myself and a bio done up.
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Weather here is turning grey so it will be another heater day!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 12:20 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 7:59 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
I love your Missy Moo LO. That is my nickname for my horse too!!