Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Beautiful Moo


Had to scrap this photo that I took of Kira on the trip over here! Sulky Moo that she is, but she is my beautiful girl!
Just debating whether it needs journalling or not!

:) Any comments would be appreciated.

On a scrapping note! I am going on my first crop in WA!!!! Yah!!!
I am going to the Autism Crop Day Fundraiser this Saturday!

DH has helped me out in the funds department (he is the BEST!!!) as I get paid fornightly and have only started the week everyone just got paid!
So excited as I will finally get to meet some lovely Perth ladies whom I chat to through the blogs and websites. Watch out girls! LOL!!!
I better start printing some photos to take with me!
Can you tell I am excited!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 2:03 PM, |

7 Comments:

  At 12:56 AM Blogger jilly said:
Gorgeous colours Crissy! And, yep, I'd like to see a bit of journalling - just directly on the PP (sorry about that lol!).
  At 4:27 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Yep... a wee bit of journalling... gotta explain that gorgeous sulk!! Beautiful LO though... love that pic and the flowers and swirl up the side!

Crissy... I get to meet you on Saturday! What a blast... oh now I am mega excited!!

PS... I'll be the quiet one at the table... :-)
  At 7:35 AM Blogger Julie said:
Loved the Beautiful Moo layout Chrissy. I don't think it needs alot of jouranling the pic sort of tells the story anyway.

Have fun at your first WA crop.
  At 7:55 AM Blogger Chelle said:
Hey Crissy, The LO looks great!!

looking forward to seeing you on Saturday... PS Mistra, isn't that quiet.... :)
  At 4:47 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
I think the picture tells the story. Just look at that face!

If you think it needs journalling, perhaps a quick note on where, when and why she looks so sooky
  At 12:05 AM Blogger Unknown said:
I just look at that face and "Are we there yet?" springs to mind. What a gorgeous doggie. Love the lo.
  At 9:35 PM Blogger Sam said:
You've been tagged by ME. Check out my blog for more...xxx