Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tagged by Alanna

Been tagged by Alanna! Very interesting tag too!!!

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from? Marilyn Monroe. I love her voice, personality and figure!

2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
Hitler, for obvious reasons! Pretty evil!!!!LOL!!!

3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?
mmmmmmmmm, Hitlers mum! LOL! I would of kept my legs closed! PMSL!!!

4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor(s) of yours, who would it be?
Do not know of any known ancestors worth going back to meet!

5. Tag five others.
I tag
Kelley, Belinda, Mistra, Sam and Bee

Hope everyone has a great week!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:10 PM, |

1 Comments:

Hey Crissy...Sorry I missed you tagging me, how did i miss that? *blush*
I also got the same tag from someone else..so i have already done it.
Thanks anyway. I hope everything is going great! How is your new home?
xx