Friday, November 10, 2006

Some photos from New Camera



We live around the corner from a HUGE duck pond/park. There are so many ducks! They are not shy either (unless they have babies) and come right up to you.


DH took this photo! How good is he picking up all this photography stuff I keep dribbling on about! He has taken it all in and took this without even asking for any advice or tips! Can not wait to see what photos he gets in Kalbarri with the camera next month!


I love this photo. I did not use a tripod as I wanted to blur it delibrately. Looks haunted!

Have a great weekend!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:05 PM, |

8 Comments:

  At 12:35 AM Blogger Mish said:
WOW Crissy, what great photos!!! I love your dh's photo, he has done so well!!!
  At 12:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Great pics Chrissy! I love the blurred shot also.... it does look freaky!!!!
  At 1:17 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
love the photos, chrissy:) you named the camera yet?lol
  At 12:41 PM Blogger connie said:
Great pic Crissy!!!..love those duckies..lol....
C...xxx
  At 4:44 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Awesome photos!!
  At 6:08 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Ditto to what everyone else said. i love the duck pic!!
the photos are fantastic!! love the little duckies!!i ALSO LOVE YOUR EARLIER POST LAYOUT,,"eXTREME PLAY"..It is fabbo!!! I have that paper and no idea how to use it, so i may just have to use yours as inspiration!!
Hey Crissy,
I did get your email of the 'scraps blog' list. That will be fine, i'm sure! I will mark in on my calender.
Sorry, never get time to post anything, too much to do not enough time when i get a chance to come in town and go on the net. LOVE your LO by the way.
Chat soon,
Belinda
xx