Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thanks but no Thanks


Just got my layout back from SC that I sent for the cover comp.
Should of submitted something with a cute child. Oh, thats right, don't have any!

Damn, will have to take some more photos of my cousins cute kids! LOL

You know how this bad luck comes in threes!!!??? Might just give up hope on the Masters and just hope that my projects all arrive back safely as my otp is a gift for my friends birthday next year and I would be pretty cross if I had to make it all from scratch again as it took forever to make!


Happy scrapping, I am off to play with some new goodies and a new camera!
Yes, new camera! My DH splurged and got the new Olympus MJU 725SW which is shockproof and waterproof up to 5 metres (perfect for his trip to Kalbarri next month!) and is 7mp! Ideal compact camera and it is blue! Fav Colour! Will upload a pic of it soon!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:21 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 2:44 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
sorry about missing out on the sc cover competition. yap, i think they do look for layouts with cute kids doing cute things:)

don't give up just yet. fingers crossed for masters:)

yay on the new cam. can't wait to see photos taken with it:)
  At 2:31 AM Blogger Sarah said:
Love this layout!! Sounds like a lot of people are getting theirs back right now. I didn't enter, but I look forward to seeing who's makes the cover. Don't give up on the masters...you never know :)
  At 6:07 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I think this LO is sensational but the dog is NOT looking directly at the camera. HE he. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Fingers crossed that you get some better luck with the Masters.
  At 6:03 PM Blogger Julie said:
Love the cover comp page. I gotmine back too.