Saturday, October 28, 2006

Busy!!

Last night I went cropping at "scrapbooks from the heart", so sorry to Michelle who I only knew was there as I was leaving! I had never been there before for a crop and they have new owners too. I arrived and was not even told what happens and one lady Meridith told me to find my name and that is where I was sitting.
Anyway, could not find it anywhere, I found Christine though and assumed that it had to be me.
When I booked and paid weeks ago I asked to be seated next to Michelle.

I could not find her name (there where four large desk areas) and assumed she had not turned up! Sorry Mish!!!!

Some of us girls got together later on in the night and ordered a pizza for dinner as they do not supply dinner (thanks Terry for spoiling me, my expectations for crops are SUPER high now!) only cake! So if you know me, you will know I get cranky when I do not eat! So I was a bit disappointed especially since it was $14 for the night. Just realized also, that I left my cutting mat there too!!!! Will have to go in tomorrow! Hope it is still there and that they know I left it behind (they have my details, they could of rung to tell me so) I do not think I will go back and crop there.

At least I won the prize pack! Not a complete waste! I did get some layouts done too, but can not upload here just yet as they are for a guest DT spot on an American site.

Anyway, have not had a chance to start on any of the challenges for the CC at SYS as I went with DH this morning to meet a lady who trains detection dingoes to sniff out cane toads! If you live in Perth you would of seen on the news that they are heading to WA through the NT so it is really only a matter of time before they head down south!

I got a few photos and got to play with some puppies! Too cute!!!



Tonight got dinner plans with DH and his boss and family (business dinner) and hope to get some scrapping done tomorrow!

Also got our very first challenge being uploaded tomorrow by Sheree on the Scraps Blog, so if you need a challenge to use up your stash, be sure to check it out.

Ok, got to go and start getting ready to head out...

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:43 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 5:58 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
looks like a fun weekend to me:)
  At 3:08 AM Blogger connie said:
I love love love those pics of the puppies!!!... so cute...
take care
C..xxx
  At 10:24 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi Crissy,
I was just blog surfing and found this post. As the new owner of Scrapbooks From The Heart I was disapointed to hear that your experience wasn't quite as you had expected it to be.
I do apologise that you weren't seated with Michelle and that you weren't told what to do. It is generally standard that we will help new people out - and I apologise that this didn't happen for you - however, our staff are also there for your assistance - if there is something that you needed to know or someone you needed to find, then they would have been more than happy to help you out.
Sorry that you were hungry! We generally only offer a supper, and you will normally be told if dinner is provided when you book in, and is normally on a themed night or pizza night.
I hope that we see you back again, and if you have any questions or comments plesae give me a call or drop into the store - I would love to hear any suggestions that you may have.
Jenae
Scrapbooks From The Heart