Sunday, December 03, 2006

Cyber Crop Layouts

Cyber Crop Challenges:

Challenge One: 7 Deadly Sins - We had to scrap one of the sins! LOL! I chose ENVY! Also got it in the quiz:
Which Sin are You?

Challenge 2 - Create 2 tags or 2 cards that must use or incorporate the following: Christmas Theme Purple and pink or Blue and silver/white Rounded corner(s)Star(s)

I chose to do the Purple & Pink and Tags as I have got all my Chrissy cards covered and ready to post for this year.
Challenge 3 - Mirror Mirror on the will. We had 3 selections to choose from and I chose to Mirror my Layout:


and last but not least:

Challenge 4- ABBA. We where given two photos/ads of Abba and had two pick between a simple and a full on embellished layout. Needless to say, I am hopeless at simple! Blogger will not let me upload a fourth so I have it underneath in a separate post.


Out for most of the day today, as DH and I are going up to Whiteman's Park. He finally swindled a day off so we are making the most of it and hopefully will also go out for dinner tonight! See how we feel... got both cameras charged and hope to get some gorgeous photos.



 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 6:23 AM, |

1 Comments:

  At 4:09 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
LOVE your envy LO Chrissy.