Monday, November 20, 2006

Sad Day

OMG what a sad day! I just found out that Terry at Crop till ya Drop has closed down and is now getting rid of their left over stock.
Terry's was where I learnt to scrap, where my passion and both confidence and self esteem in myself was nourished! Where I made new friends and shared ideas.

I shared my life with these girls and they shared theirs with me. They not only came to my wedding, but took photos too!
When I left Victoria to move to Perth I knew I would not find a place or a friend like Terry here and we both cried when it was time to say goodbye to each other.

Sad day indeed ( I need a tissue).
It is a real shame that Terry has closed her shop.

Edited 2.24pm:
Just got my Secret Santa pressie from Lc's

The photo does not do it any justice as there are so many little treasures tucked away!

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa Donna. :)

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:46 AM, |

3 Comments:

  At 12:22 AM Blogger Lee said:
What a great SS present Crissy, luck girl!
  At 9:21 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
wow sorry to hear about crop til ya drop....ive dropped by a couple of times..
and i love ur SS... you lucky thing!!!!

C...xxx
YUMMO, what a fab pressie...you lucky ducky..lol!!

Bugger about the store closing...very sad!