Monday, November 27, 2006

BINGO

If you love BINGO you should really play this one! You have until 10.pm EST this Friday and then the Cyber Crop fun begins!
Love a good cyber crop!

Just thought I would share a layout I did using colours I would not normally mix together:




These are the new Reminisce Stripestock Cardstock and my cousins eldest boy Jake who is very talkative and so sweet!

Can not wait for Friday!

I am currently finishing making my Christmas decorations and hope to have them up soon. (Will post photos up when I am done)

DH goes to Kalbarri next week, might put up all the decorations while he is away and surprise him when he gets back!

Have a great week! :)

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 7:54 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 2:56 PM Blogger Julie said:
Loving the pages and all thecards you have done in the past posts.

The frame looks great too.
Great layout. The buttons look awesome.
  At 1:38 AM Blogger Jeepie said:
Hi Crissy. Just popping into catch up with everything.
love those colours on the layout...great job!
thanx for the link to the cc, always love a good crop!
  At 9:34 PM Blogger connie said:
Love them buttons......
C...xxx