Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sponsor or Participate!!!

My Name is Jody White and I have committed myself to a Weight Loss Challenge which will not only benefit me, but also raise money to help Dylan Hartung.

I am looking for people to sponsor me to lose weight. For example if I lose 20 kilos and someone sponsors me $1.00 per kilo, that makes a $20.00 donation for Dylan Hartung. The more sponsors I have the more money for Dylan.

SPONSOR OR PARTICIPATE!!!If you would like to sponsor me send me an email at sponsorme@optusnet.com.au
or if you would like to lose a few kilos and join me on my journey pop me an email at participate@optusnet.com.au

I have set up a website blog for my sponsors/participants to follow my progress. For more information please see the link at http://loseweighthelpdylan.blogspot.com/ I am hoping that others will follow suit, and take part too.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 7:58 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 6:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Just wanted to offer luck to Jody for the weightloss. I keep track of Dylan too. He is such a strong little boy and I hope you reach your goal.