Monday, April 02, 2007

Tears of Joy & Sorrow


R.I.P Missy Moo

Just as DH and I were getting ready to leave to go to my 20week ultrasound appointment we found that our dog Kira had passed away in her sleep on her bed in the laundry.
We had to wait until we came back and have organised to have her picked up and cremated. Going to miss her heaps! I know Jake is already!



On the joyful side Squishy is well and truly healthy and doing well, plus we also know whether we are having a boy or girl, but I am not telling here on my blog as some people who read it want to be surprised.

Anyway got to go... have a few people that I have to ring....
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 6:14 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 3:29 AM Blogger judee d said:
Hi Chrissy,
I can understand that people don't want to know but what about us here in Victoria????????? Sent us a letter, we want to know.
Stay healthy.
Sorry to hear about Missy Moo. I know how you treat you dogs, just like family. Keep up you chin.
Kee psmiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 3:39 AM Blogger connie said:
So sorry to hear about Missy.....
i know how it feels...

Gald to hear that Squishy is doing GREAT!!!.. you look FANTASTIC!!!

take care... sorry i havnt popped by in a while!!

C...xxx
cheer up babe i know how much you love your dogs it's so sad.
So you know if squishy is a blue squish or a pink squish...fill me in.
  At 6:24 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
So sorry to hear about Kira.
So sorry to hear that Crissy. It's great that everything is going well with the baby though.
  At 5:56 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
So sorry Crissy to hear about the passing of your precious Missy moo. I was really sad when I read that. I feel like I know your gorgeous dogs through the beautiful photos you've shared here with us. I'm sure she will be missed greatly.
Glad that all is well on the pregnancy side of things! Keep taking care of you!!!!
Love Lus x