Friday, March 23, 2007

Bump

Ok, this is the best shot I could get (and believe me I took a few) using my new camera (which DH claims I do not use enough), tripod and self timer! It is so hard to focus on the foreground before hand with nothing or no one standing there to focus on! Really need some more practice, but considering my efforts I am glad I got at least this half decent photo:


I am currently 18 & 1/2 weeks pregnant! Yesterday I was trying on a dress at Kmart and they had the 3D mirrors and OMG! I knew I was popping out but I just stood there for a while staring at my bump in all 3 mirrors thinking, "Gee, Squishy you really are getting big in there!"

Anyway DH will try to get some more photos of me this afternoon but he is even more clueless using my new camera than I am! See how it goes!
Any tips from other Digital SLR users would be greatly appreciated! I know I need to get out and practice more!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 12:06 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 9:04 PM Blogger jilly said:
Oh Crissy you look just GORGEOUS! What a cute little bump!
Now, as far as the camera....turn it off auto mode and on AV mode. It makes a HUGE difference!
xxJillGG
  At 9:29 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Such a cute bump.

I'll be checking back to see if there's any good tips... I've just put a digi slr on layby.