Sunday, September 16, 2007

First Head Band





What do you think of Gabbys pretty new Head Band? She also has one in white. Got to keep that hair out of her eyes! LOL! I think she looks like she has a bit of attitude in this photo! That or she has had enough of me taking photos of her already!
The two canvas's I have made as Thank You gifts for DH's parents for all that they have done for us. So much fun scrapping otp again!
Off to do some girly layouts now...
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 6:53 PM, |

6 Comments:

Oh Crissy...Gabby is adorable, and so is her hair! My kids both had loads of hair too...I'll never get a bald baby...lol.
Love your canvas' too...sounds like your loving life!
Belinda
xx
  At 4:23 AM Blogger jodee76 said:
Such a gorgeous photo of Gabby! She does look like she has a bit of attitude! She's changed so much already!
We'll send you a nice girly DT pack so you can get stuck into some scrappin of her!
Take care
Jodie
  At 11:07 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I cannot keep a headband on my little girl... she looks too adorable!
  At 3:26 AM Blogger KarenB said:
Crissy, she is so-o-o-o gorgeous. Just love that cute headband!!
she is adorable!!
  At 2:52 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
She looks sooooo cute. Lovin' those canvases - DH parents will be over the moon. What a beautiful photo to have on display.