Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First Family Photo Shoot!


This is the best I could get! LOL! May need to get a professional to take some as I am the only one who knows how to work my slr camera but you also need for your subjects and the weather to co-operate!

Just not happening today!


I can not believe she is just over a month old already!

We went to our very first Mothers Group yesterday and she has put on 700g in two weeks and is now 4.1kg!

She is getting longer and bigger! :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:07 PM, |

3 Comments:

Ahhh, what a cute family of three Crissy!
I think it's a lovely photo.
WOW, time flies hey.b
I heveryting is going well.
Belinda
xx
  At 4:35 AM Blogger Leonora said:
Hi Chrissy, what a beautiful photo, you bubba is soooo cute.

Hey guess what??

You have been TAGGED.

See my blog for details.

Craftymummy (Thats what you get for getting me addicted to something else!!) hehehehe (Blame Maria, she started it).
Hi Crissy!

Glad to hear about your georgeous little princess! She's just beautiful. I'm glad everything went well for you.

Just popped by to say HI!!

Chelle Xx