Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sleep in!

Yah got to sleep in this morning. 6.10 am just feels like a good sleep in after all the very early morning starts this week at work!
As of Tuesday, I am on my own at work, and no longer in training. A bit scary, but I know I can do it. Just got to be extra careful driving the van, especially being a manual!!!!!

Anyway, as everyone here already knows, the West Coast are playing the Swans today for the Grand Final. I do not really follow footy but I have been hearing West Coast this and that ALL WEEK!!!!
My cousin is due to have her baby today and is a BIG West Coast fan! I am having images of her going into labour during the game and demanding a TV in the delivery room at the hosipital! LOL!! Make a great story to tell her little girl (she already knows she is having a girl) when she is a bit older as no doubt, just like her 3 brothers she will be a fan too!

It is going to be an interesting weekend around here either way. Today we are having Foxtel IQ installed anytime between 7am and 12! I am pretty sure it will be done well and truly before the game starts unless we get a technician that is NOT into football! Also having a seafood feast tonight; crays, fish, you name it! Yummmo can not wait!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 6:09 AM, |

0 Comments: