Thursday, September 21, 2006

20 Minute Challenge!



I set myself a 20 minute time limit to scrap myself a layout last night and I DID IT!!!!
Although I did have to leave it over night for the DM to dry! LOL. Very simple and elegant, not really what I have been doing lately! My recent layouts involve a lot of work like stitching! Sometimes it is good to get back to basics and just creates something bold, colourful and elegant.


I have a few others that I have been working on for the EDM comp and will upload over the weekend. Also thinking of entering the latest SC comp to try and get Published on the Cover! How cool would that be? Got to be in it to win it!

Other than that I am looking forward to the weekend but not the housework!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:40 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 6:31 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hey there Crissy... I open your blog and see me... what a spin out that was!! LOL!!

I can't believe you did that in only 20 minutes - you legend! Still would've taken me 3 hours!!

Have to catch up again soon you and I!!
  At 4:40 PM Blogger Julie said:
Love the layout Chrissy. The flower looks great with the photo corners.
HI Crissy, I haven't dropped in on any blogs for ages and have started with yours today! Love that quick layout - I can't stick to a time limit, but I am going to try again!

Your layouts look great! Good luck with the SC cover comp. It is so surreal seeing your own work on the front cover!

Have a great weekend.
xx S.
  At 11:15 PM Blogger Sarah said:
20 minutes...that's great!! I'm way too slow :) Maybe I should give your idea a go!