Friday, September 22, 2006

Broken Glass

I smashed the back window of the work van this morning!!!
I tell you, life is never dull with me around!
I was reversing out of Karinyup Shopping Centre loading bay and clearly saw the Big Blue Bin but failed to see the Big Blue Spike sticking out of the opposite corner and it pierced the back side and right through the glass!!!!
After sweeping up the glass I took it back to the yard and it is getting a new back window!
I was told, "Oh well, that is what insurance is for!" and not to worry about it!
I am fine but have a sore side from laughing! Sure beats crying over it.
On a happier note:
I entered a Top 40 comp the other month to win a free flight to London to see Pink Live, I did not win but got a runner up prize; her latest cd, I'm not Dead!
Pretty cool, especially considering the other day I was just saying to DH how much I like the CD and will have to splurge and get myself one. Now that money will have to go on scrapping supplies! LOL!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:20 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 3:39 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Well done on the win Crissy, better than nothing at all that's for sure!!
Not good about the spike on the bin thing.... they should've had a marker on there, definately not your fault. But yep - that's what insurance is for - glad you've got a good boss there!!
  At 10:55 PM Blogger judee d said:
Glad you're ok Crissy. and haven't broken your ribs from laughing. Cos that is what I would be doing too.
Keep healthy and smiling
Judee
  At 2:40 AM Blogger Sarah said:
Wow, that sure is bad luck. Glad to hear you won the CD though :)
  At 8:04 AM Blogger Julie said:
Definately bad luck about the van. Congrats on the win to.
Ooooh bummer about the window.