Monday, September 11, 2006

25 Questions

Sarah has tagged me...

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
When I win the lotto, right on the beach!

2. What’s your favorite article of clothing?
Jeans

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
A big (insert word here).......... Brain, what did you think I meant? Get those minds out of the gutter ladies! PMSL!!

4. What’s the last CD that you bought?
Can not recall, but I do want Pink's latest one.

5. Where’s your favorite place to be?
Surrounded by mother earth! It constantly amazes me the beauty of nature

6. Where’s your least favorite place to be?
Around a heap of smokers! YUK!

7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged?
Yet to indulge! :(

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Mind (occassionally!)

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Atm 4AM! Yes there is a 4AM!!!

10. What is your favorite Kitchen appliance?
Microwave. Makes cooking a breeze!

11. What makes you really angry?
Idiots and there are SO many of them!

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
Piano

13. Favorite color?
Whatever catches my eye!

14. Sports car or SUV?
Sports car (once again, waiting on that winning lotto ticket!)

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
No. I believe we live this life over and over, but take different paths each time. Don't laugh, I am serious! Why do you think you get feelings of Deja Vu?!

16. Favorite children’s book?
Too many to mention. I love all the old style fairytales as I was and still am a dreamer!

17. What’s your favorite season?
Summer. Bring on the heat!!!

18. What is your least favorite household chore?
Ironing!!! So much so, that I do not own one!

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
To be able to run as fast as the flash! I would zoom over where ever I wanted and get heaps of photos!!!

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
Yes one I designed myself. It is of a rose with a fave, one side is smiling and the other side is crying.

21. Can you juggle?
Only scrapbooking layouts! LOL!

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My boyfriend who commited suicide. I would ask why?

24. What’s in the boot of your car?
Toilet paper and car stuff (spare tyre, that sort of stuff!)

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Sushi. So Yum!

I now tag
Connie and Ruey
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 2:22 AM, |

5 Comments:

  At 5:03 PM Blogger Sarah said:
How do you not iron? I hate it but just HAVE to do it. So many people tell me they don't iron, but I don'y know how you do it!!
Great tag..what an interesting read!! lol.
:)
  At 11:38 PM Blogger connie said:
hay Crissy... thanks for the tag... but where is question 23????????????......lol....

Take care ..

Love C..xxxx
  At 1:54 AM Blogger Ruey said:
thanks for the tag Chrissy.....I'm still waiting to see your new layouts!!!
  At 7:17 AM Blogger Julie said:
Hey Chrissy. I've just spent the past hour or so blog hopping trying to see if any other AP DT girls had blogs. I came to yours and they are all there.(LOL) Should have come here first.

I tried the link to Dannelle's,Janet's and Carrie's blogs but it kept coming back to yours.

Loved the answers to the tag questions.