Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tagged by Sam

Been tagged again. This time by Sam

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
Firstly to tag 5 others: First five people to read this and comment on my blog.

Ok, here goes with my 5 .....

1. I pout when I do not get what I want! (Just ask DH)
2. I have to have all my statues, ornaments and photo frames straight and in their correct place (DH has lots of fun moving things and not telling me what he has moved!)
3. I will take a photo so it will match the PP for my layout.
4. I refuse to pay full (retail) price for clothes. I will either buy them at the op shop or wait untill it is on sale!
5. I drive with both feet (automatic car) That way both legs get a workout!

I am off back to lie down as I have the Flu and am trying to shake it off before Saturday.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 1:10 PM, |

0 Comments: