Sunday, October 01, 2006

Arty Pants Design Team Challenge



Our first challenge was Poppets! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought making these were possible, but I had so much fun and really love the end result. Very Teesha Moore.
The blended journalling in the middle reads as follows:


So you may not buy me diamonds or flowers everyday,
but I know that your love for me is true,
by the things you do and say.
You're sincere and honest,
Kind, gentle and handsome (modest)
I promise to always love you and
never take you for granted.
I am glad you found me
and made me your wife
I am more than happy
to share with you this life.



Second challenge was to do a sugar cube. I have made mine into a Birthday gift box (it has a photo of my mum) which will allow my mum to add recent photos around the outside if she wishes. As it opens she will find a flower telling her to make a wish.

Please feel free to check out my other fellow DT members work HERE for great Poppet and sugar cube inspiration!

take care and keep scrapping. :)

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:52 AM, |

6 Comments:

  At 7:11 AM Blogger Julie said:
love that poppet page Chrissy. It looks so cool. Love the cube too. Can't wait to see what then enext challlenges will be. I had so much fun with these ones.
  At 2:55 PM Blogger lusi said:
Love your poppet page girl -fabulous! And funky sugar cube too :)
Hope Ana Rita is doing ok?
Lus x
  At 3:11 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
i'm not a big fan of poppets but your poppet layout is amazing! love the idea. great sugar cube too:)
  At 3:33 AM Blogger Sarah said:
Wow, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your Poppet Chrissy! That is so cool. I found it so hard and think I failed miserably at this month's challenge. Looking forward to the next one though.

Hope the Foxtel guy returns this week. Aren't they cheeky...always an excuse.
  At 4:09 PM Blogger connie said:
love ur poppet!!!...unreal....

C...xxxx
  At 4:42 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
OMG Your poppet is freakin sensational!! I LOVE it.