Friday, December 08, 2006

Life Update

Not much has been happening really.
DH did not get to go on his holiday to Kalbarri as work is too hectic and he does not have enough staff, so this weekend he will spend most of his time covering shifts, while his mate is up in Kalbarri catching heaps of fish. Feel so sorry for him as he really needs a break from work!
I have also been busy with work as most of my runs fall on the Xmas and New Years public holidays I have to make sure they all get done before hand.
Other than that, I have the Christmas tree up but have not finished all the decorations (I still think the tree needs more). Also been scrapping and taking a few photos:


I just love this shot of Scott with one of his workers new Puppy! Just adorable, especially in black and white!




This one is of Scott and Jake at sunset last night at Kwinana Beach. Scrapable photo for sure!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. No plans here, just boring housework inbetween doing some scrapping. :)

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 6:15 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 4:09 AM Blogger Jody White said:
Hi Cris just love the photos especially the one of scott and Jake its fantastic. Sorry you didnt make the Masters, Mel and I have been looking out for you. I love your submissions for it though. Take care Jodes