Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas



Thank you girls for all your well wishes and I hope you and your families all had a fabulous Christmas Day!

Day did not start very well here, as DH and I went outside to get into his car, we found mine near the road, window down and all doors unlocked as if someone had tried to steal it! Very un-nerving as it sits right under the tree out front our bedroom window! Cocky Jerks!!! I was so angry! Have to lock up my car in back shed every time now! Hate the street we live in! Too much crime! Nothing was taken from inside the car though! Very strange!

Anyways, did not let that ruin our day (karma will catch up with them!) Went to my cousins for lunch and got to meet her new fiance's family and watch the kids in the pool! So hot! Wish I had taken my bathers, would of joined them!
Took a few photos, but not has many as I would of liked! Still too scared of injuring (dropping) my new baby! LOL!

All in all, has to be the Best Christmas I have had in a while and the first spent with my cousin AnaRita, which was great!
One more day off and then it is back to work for couple of days and then off until the 3rd!


My cousin, Ana Rita & I. DH takes a great photo!

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 5:30 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 4:40 AM Blogger Anthea said:
Hi you, looks like you had a lovely last couple of days, it has been pretty hot hey!! Congrats on the 2 lines too!!
  At 3:38 PM Blogger Sharyn said:
Wow Chrissy I have just been reading through your last few entries! Congrats on being Preggas. How wonderful!! And a new camera, (great for taking pics of that growing belly!!) I can't believe it is nearly a year since your wedding, my god where has that time gone?
Looks like you are in for a year to remember in 2007! **Big Hugs!!*
  At 9:00 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
Oh crissy, those little two blue lines must make you very happy. Keep us updated
  At 2:17 AM Blogger Unknown said:
Crissy, that's fabulous news. HUGE congrats to you and hubby. You both look thrilled to bits in your pics. Hope you are well.
  At 2:30 PM Blogger connie said:
sound like you guys had a wonderful xmas.... a nice HOT one!!!... it was sooo cold here i had the heater on all day!!!!

take care....

C...xxx