Friday, December 15, 2006

Elisabeths Class


Elisabeth's class was a huge success and loads of fun. After learning our technique we were given the challenge to use it on a card. I have used it to make the flower on this quick & easy Birthday Card I put together.


Not much happening over the weekend DH is flat out with work, so I do not really see that much of him (gives me enough time to buy his xmas gift without him being around I suppose)
Just cleaning the house and yard this weekend as we have a Rental Inspection on Tuesday. :(


Hope everyone has a great weekend, it is going to be SUPER HOT here over the weekend, hope to make some time to go to the beach, inbetween scrapping and housework!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 1:56 PM, |

3 Comments:

hay christina
good to see everything is working out after the move. Still finding my scrapping after CTYD closed but i will survive. I hope!
check out my blog.
christie
  At 1:38 PM Blogger Sam said:
Card looks fantastic!
  At 2:12 PM Blogger connie said:
Great card Crissy!!!

C...xxx