Monday, December 11, 2006

Me, Myself & I


Ooooh just been notified that my layout "Me, Myself & I" is out in this months Scrapbook Creations (issue 37) on page 93!

With the year nearly over I am reminded of one of my New Years Resolutions I made in January this year on how I wanted to get at least ONE something (layout or card) published this year.
I am quite proud to say I truly accomplised that, now if only getting rid of that credit card was as easy!!! LOL!!
There is always next year.... at least I have some layouts that have been accepted to be published next year already. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:37 PM, |

6 Comments:

Great layout Crissy.
  At 2:28 AM Blogger jilly said:
This is just STUNNING Crissy - can't wait to get hold of the mag!
xxJill
  At 1:38 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Great layout Crissy!! I'm off to buy this mag this month as it seems everybody has some awesome layouts in it.
  At 2:56 AM Blogger Julie said:
congrats on the mag pub Chrissy.
  At 10:23 PM Blogger connie said:
unreal crissy.. saw and loves this layout!!!!

C....xxx
  At 11:56 PM Blogger lusi said:
This looks fab Crissy! Good on ya mate :)