Friday, February 16, 2007

Squishy ultrasound today!

DH and I got to see Squishy today even after all the mix up with the appointment blunder and nobody telling me I have to drink water before hand! We were just really lucky someone missed their appointment and we got in today!
No photos (apparently do not get those until the 20week scan) but we got to see Squishy kick, wave his/her arms, suck his/her thumb and jaw move like Squishy was talking to us! It was so surreal!!! DH can not stop smiling!


Did these two layouts on Wednesday:




I was just so depressed on Wednesday after work as just before I left I was told I have to pay the insurance excess on the work van I had the accident in as I was in the wrong. Lets just say it is more than I make in a month! :( I was an emotional wreck! I really do not want to be at work anymore since the accident as it is and this has just depressed me further!
Really needed the scrapping therapy!


On a happier note:
DH took me to the Perth Zoo on Thursday and managed to get a couple of good photos (really lacking inspiration lately!)
Also more scrapping this weekend and an embossing class at Scrap yourself Silly, looking forward to it!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:03 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 12:21 AM Blogger Julie said:
Loving the pages here Chrissy.

That's a bummer about the excess.

Hope Squishy isn't making you too sick. Asher was a thumb sucker.
  At 5:45 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Doesn't the ultrasound just help make it all so much more real for the hubby.
  At 8:26 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
LOVE those top 2 LO's!! Bummer about the excess on the van!

I hope you are feeling better now?
  At 1:13 AM Blogger judee d said:
Glad you and DH saw squishy, isn't life an amazing thing that two big people can possibly make something that is so fragile, tiny and beautiful. It make you so special.
About the work van excess, I don't think that is really fair? Are you employed or are you self employed. Check it out. Don't get yourself upset about it. It's not worth it. to you DH or squishy.
Love the photo's of the Perth Zoo. When it comes into the shop I will send you something to scrap these photo's
Keep smiling and Healthy
L
Judy
  At 3:19 AM Blogger Jody White said:
Glad everything went okay with your ultrasound. Love the pages and what an amazing photo of the rainbow.

I'm with Judy, I would check that excess thing out. It doesn't seem right, they should have cover for that, its there van.

Take care and look after yourselves.