Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello!

Hello.
My name is Squishy (well, that is what my parents are calling me until they find out whether I am a boy or girl! But I am not telling!)
My mum had to take photos of the film she picked up at her doctors as they did not give her any photos when she got her ultrasound done!

I just love to suck my thumb! My mum thinks I will be like dad and have pacifiers hidden all over the house, but I think I will stick to using my thumb.

Check out my feet. They managed to get a photo inbetween me kicking. I am a wiggly worm and love to play in the womb. Not much else to do other than sleep and eat.

Wow! Check out my brain! Well I do have a big head! LOL!

My heart rate is 153 beats per minute! I know that it is normal, but my parents had to be told (you know, being their first time and all! )
Anyway, think I may stay in here a while longer. It is quite cosy in here...
My parents get another ultrasound in 5 weeks time and really want to know whether I am a boy or girl (sorry, still not telling!)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 10:02 PM, |

10 Comments:

  At 9:21 PM Blogger judee d said:
Great to meet you Squishy, even though it is through photo's. You be a good squishy for your your mum and dad and grow like you should. I know how excited yur Mum and Dad are especially as it is their first time and all, but I am sure they will love you heaps whether you are a boy or girl or whether you suck you thumb or not. but if you need a pacifer, tell them that they will have to have quite a few aaround the house, as I am sure you will lose them or maybe just to trick them you will hide them. Can't wait for your arrival into the big wide world, but I do understand that you need to stay there for a little while longe. Maybe you will be able to play with Jodie's new baby. Even though there is quite a few hundred klm's distance between you.
Keep smiling, healthy and behave yourself for mum and dad.
l
Judy
  At 9:54 PM Blogger jilly said:
Crissy - you just made me cry! I'm so happy!
xxJillGG
Congrats Chrissy. Such exciting news!
Lovely Crissy. So exciting.
  At 7:06 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
squishy is looking cute. you must be very excited:)
  At 5:11 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hi cristina! wow how exciting, i loved the ultra sounds its such a special time for both of you squishy is so adorable i am so happy for you both. Ana Rita xoxo
  At 9:03 PM Blogger lusi said:
hi guys!
congrats on meeting squishy!
lus :)
Oh Squishy....your are so cute! Your making me clucky!!! :)
Now cyber Aunty Belinda says be good for mummy and daddy! Sleep all night so mummy doesn't wake to often....and don't lay on mummy's bladder for too long or she will be up on the potty all night.
Can't wait to 'meet' you in a few months...boy...or girl!!
Luv Belinda
xx
Wow, congrats Crissy! I'm very behind in the news here, LOL, sorry! Wishing you all the best with your pregnancy. xx katie
  At 8:13 PM Blogger Sarah said:
How cool is that!!! Just love seeing those pics. Take care.xx