Sunday, April 15, 2007

Squishy's first kicks!

I was laying in bed last night and felt a strange sensation in my lower belly, I actually gasped once I realized it was Squishy kicking me! For a moment there I just thought I had gas!LOL!
Good thing DH was home and he got to have a feel too.

I could of laid there all night with my hands on my stomach! Infact I think I dosed off with one hand on there and a smile on my face.

It is just still so surreal to feel another human being growing and moving inside me.

I am going to have to take more photos very soon of my bump as I swear it has doubled in size since the last photos. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:38 PM, |

10 Comments:

  At 10:24 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
it does feel good, doesn't it:) abby used to have a lot of hiccups inside my womb. it was the strangest feeling...lol
  At 11:19 PM Blogger W. said:
Awww. How excitement. It's a lovely feeling, I agree. :)
  At 4:05 AM Blogger judee d said:
It is so amazing to feel a little one kicking inside you, and the wonder to know that you are manufacturing you own precious little one. It is great also for DH to be able to feel squishy kick. It makes them feel they also are part of the pregnancy. The males miss out on quite a lot, but I bet they don't miss the hard work at the end. but then again, you can make them feel it hahahaha.
keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
wow i can feel your excitement, making me excited, what a lovely feeling to treasure, that first kick..please keep updating...scrapcat
  At 5:16 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
There is almost no more beautiful feeling than that of your child moving inside of you {other than holding it in your arms of course}.

Hugs to you!!
  At 4:11 PM Blogger connie said:
oh Crissy.. what a beautiful moment!! so gald that DH was there too!!...
Its the most amazing feeling!!

Take care..

C...xxx
  At 7:54 PM Blogger Gillian said:
oh gorgeous!
  At 4:28 AM Blogger Peta said:
wow Crissy isn't that the best feeling..... Glad to see you are scrapping again!!!!
  At 5:58 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Crissy, hope you don't mind me popping in. Im having those gorgeous little kicks too, and totally loving it. Enjoy.

As for your gorgeous poppets layout, Im pretty sure you will get a contributors copy of SC in the post.

Steph xo
  At 7:03 PM Blogger Sharyn said:
Aww Crissy, you're making me clucky!! I told you it wouldn't be long. All three of mine used to get the hiccups, very weird sensation, but i love that stage of pregnancy. Next you'll be SEEING the alien lump moving across your tummy!! That's a trip and a half!! Take care!!