Friday, April 13, 2007

TGIF! Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th! 13 has always been my lucky number but when I got home today I thought it wasn't anymore:
I get home from work this morning and go to open Jake's pen to let him out. I can not see him anywhere! I duck my head around laundry door and he is on the same bed and curled up the same way Kira was when she passed away, needless to say my heart stopped and I do not even remember what I said, but I know I swore and then he jumped a mile as I startled him! LOL!

I can laugh about in now, but at the time I just had visions going through my head as to how on earth I would tell DH!!

Anyway, I am so glad it is Friday! So exhausted lately. They still have not found someone to replace me at work so by the time they do I still have to sit with them on the four week run (I hope they get someone soon).

Scrapping wise, I have not done a layout in several months. Very uninspired layout wise, but have been doing a few otp projects and my pregnancy journal.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am off to relax. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:08 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 2:37 PM Blogger Peta said:
Oh Crissy I can only imagine what you were thinking about jake....I am the same when I can't find our two as they hide around the back now just to keep me worried I'm sure.... Hope they find a replacement for you soon ....How is bub doing?