Monday, July 30, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me


OMG can not believe I am 28 years of age and about to become a mum for the very first time!
3 weeks to go! Getting extremely excited now and really wish that DH could be here for the birth. Like I said to Jodie and Judee at Arty Pants on Saturday it is more the Unknown that I am scared of, being my first pregnancy and all. Only time will tell!
Had so much fun at Arty Pants on Saturday! The shop looks AMAZING and I was lucky enough to win the Door Prize too! All those extra scrapbooking goodies!
I am off to enjoy my day (in-laws taking me out for Chinese tonight) and have a Big Slice of CHOCOLATE MUD CAKE and a cuppa! Yummy!!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:46 AM, |

10 Comments:

  At 12:07 AM Blogger KarenB said:
Happy birthday Crissy! Enjoy your day and enjoy your choccy mud cake :)
  At 3:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday darling crissy....happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of birthday cyber love,
Lus x
  At 3:43 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Happy Birthday Crissy... hope it was a great one!! x
  At 5:41 PM Blogger Julie said:
Hope you havea great day Chrissy.
  At 1:59 AM Blogger judee d said:
Hope you had a fantastic day Monday Chrissy. Enjoy being 28 and being an expectant mum, the peace soon goes. Don't worry about the unknown, your like all women will survive. Just remember to relax.
Thanks for coming to the opening last Saturday.
Don't forget to let us know the good news.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 5:21 AM Blogger W. said:
Happy belated birthday Crissy! You'll be fine with bub - your inner self will know what to do. :)
  At 7:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Happy birthday Crissy, although a little late. I can't believe it is only 3 weeks to go!!
Crissy, I know you will be fine when Squishy arrives. Please let me know as soon as you can so I can post the wonderful news to all at Blumar's.
Love Maria & Bluey
Happy Birthday Crissy.

And you are looking lovely. It must be exciting now 2 and a bit weeks for squishy. I hope you have hassle free labour and enjoy the moment. Take video camera so you can have DH watch the birth if he misses it.

Take Care look forward to meeting squishy on your blog.

Lea
  At 6:09 AM Blogger BZEMum said:
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISSY!!
Sorry I missed it, things are nuts here as usual!
Missing you - take care of you & Squishy
Hugs Karen
xxx