Monday, July 02, 2007

33 Weeks




7 weeks to go! More or less! I guess Squishy will arrive when it is time.


Got these photos today as it will be the last time DH sees and kisses the bump! (still not 100% when it comes to focusing the SLR for a timer shot! Need more practice!) DH leaves tomorrow!




Thank you for all your kind comments regarding my Uncle passing. My Nanna is home now with my Aunty and still distressed but that is to be expected. Will know more later in week regarding autopsy results.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 1:56 PM, |

4 Comments:

  At 4:34 PM Blogger connie said:
stunning photos crissy...

sorry to hear about your uncle...

take care

Connie...xxx
  At 2:22 AM Blogger judee d said:
Those photos are certainly ones for the scrap book. Squishy will really appreciate them when he/she gets older and realizes that he/she has wonderful parents who love back in return.
Say hi to Scott and tell him, I'll miss him...lol
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 4:06 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh these photos are ones you will cherish forever. Can't wait to see them in a LO.
  At 5:29 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh those photos are just adorale Crissy... love the hands formed in a heart shape:)

Sending you all (((((hugs))))) for your loss too. I lost my best friend aged 45 suddenly a few years ago... she left a young son and it was so terrible so I do have an idea of how you all feel.