Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Uncle passed away

My Uncle Fernando has passed away. My cousin rang me last night to tell me. Total shock!
His body is being sent down from Carnarvon to Perth for an autopsy to determine how he died as he was only 39! Would of turned 40 in July.
My poor Nanna (his mum) on seeing the body had a nervous breakdown and is in hospital also now.
Everyone has been contacted and we are all awaiting news of the autopsy and what the results will be.

On top of this news I have the flu so I has pretty congested to begin with and did not get much sleep and just layed there wondering when was the last time I actually saw and spoke to him.
Life really is too short!

How I will remember him: Very corny story:
The only English music my parents would allow us to listen to while growing up was ABBA and I honestly thought (being 10 at the time) that the song Fernando was written about my Uncle. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:56 AM, |

4 Comments:

  At 3:55 PM Blogger Sam said:
sorry for your loss Crissy :( {hugs}
I love your memory of him though.
Hey Crissy...I am so sorry for your loss. Your memory of him is very cute.
I hope your nanna is feeling well soon too, it must be hard for her!
Belinda
xx
  At 5:01 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
hey crissy ;)
so sorry to hear your tragic news...am thinking of you and your nanna and ALL your family.
BIG HUGS sweet :)
Lusi x
  At 4:02 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
So sorry for your loss Crissy.