Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Re: Yesterdays Rant

Bit of a rant yesterday! Very emotional day and having my doctors appointment first thing did not help especially when she said that I have to cut out all the Junk Food from my diet including chocolate (so unfair) as apparently I have still 8 weeks to go (no kidding!) and have almost put on the maximum weight for a pregnant women!
So needless to say, I was NOT HAPPY! I honestly think I am doing well and still getting enough vegies and no stretch marks yet! (that I can see anyway!) So considering she has not got any children and from what my friends who do have told me how much weight they put on I am not going to worry about it!

As if I could ever give up chocolate!
One good thing: I can drink more coffee as it will help to raise my blood pressure (apparently it is a bit low!) LOL!

Anyway, watching DH packing his bag and getting his stuff ready to go next week did not help either as it only just fully sunk in for the both of us what he will be missing...
I am just lucky to have such supportive friends, both here and far. :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:56 PM, |

1 Comments:

  At 10:16 PM Blogger jodee76 said:
Hi Crissy,
What do doctors now?? I think a happy mum makes a happy and healthy baby so eat as much chocolate as you like (I did both times I was pregnant)!
When I saw you last week you looked great so don't let it bother you.
Very sad that DH will miss squishy's birth and the first few months - remember we're here for all the support you need :)