Sunday, June 11, 2006

What time is it?


Time for me to get better!!! Feeling well enough today to scrap. Thank goodness!!!! LOL
Still blowing my nose and trying to cough up that lung but until that happens the heater is staying on full blast! DH believes that to get rid of a flu you have to "sweat it out!"

I finally got the opportunity to alter this clock I have been getting around to doing for ages as part of the cyber crop challenge I started on Friday. Love it! Photo not too crash hot as I had to angle it to avoid reflection. (If I was smart, I would of taken a photo of it before I put the cover back on!!!)

Other than the clock, not much scrapping has been happening! Been watching foxtel. Just saw The 40 year old virgin on box office. My side hurts! Talk about funny! Last night I watched Madagascar (I know kids movie, I don't care!!!) funny too!
Glad I have tommorrow off also. Hopefully I will be well enough to clean the house and do that mountain of washing that just seems to keep growing!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:22 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 2:52 AM Blogger jilly said:
Clock looks fabulous Crissy! Hope you're feeling better!
  At 8:17 PM Blogger lusi said:
love the clock crissy - looks awesome! ditto with jilly - hope you are feeling much better now xxx