Sunday, September 10, 2006

Busted!!!


DH is always raving how the dogs are never in the garden! Well why is Jake in it then? He knows too, that he has been sprung!!! PMSL!
Nothing is going to grow, if they keep walking through it! Might have to fence it off a bit.

DH has my flu now. It all begins with the sore throat! My nose is still a bit stuffed up and I sound a bit hoarse, but I am much better than I was a few days ago! Poor DH, has to go through, what I have just been through!

Back to work tomorrow! Up again before the birds!!! Talk about serious coffee dose in the morning!!!
Will have to have an early night!
:( Totally not a morning person!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 4:29 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 3:37 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh he was so busted!! Great pic though Crissy!!
  At 5:01 AM Blogger Sam said:
that picture is awesome :) So cute
  At 4:18 PM Blogger Sharyn said:
Hey there Crissy,
Just popping in to say hi.
Personally I don't think dogs and gardens live harmoniously..lol. I know mine dont!! Take care!
  At 6:14 PM Blogger Julie said:
Love the photo Chrissy. Can't wait to see you scrap it.
Oh look at him..hes so cute! He reminds me of my old dog...*sob sob* I loved him to bits!
xx