Sunday, September 10, 2006

First WA Crop


I went to my very first WA crop yesterday and finally got to meet the very talented Mistra. Also the rest of the girls from Scrappy Dais, Lisa, Chelle, Karen and Kim.
Great day (despite still having a runny nose) and I hope Alli P raised enough funds for Autism.

I did do some work, but have to finish the journalling and add some DM before I post it up.
The day just went by too fast!!! But, scrapping days always do!

Can not wait until the next one...
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:31 AM, |

2 Comments:

  At 12:07 AM Blogger connie said:
Sounds like you are having a ball in WA... i love crop night or days.. just so hard to go tothem cause of bubs!!!
Love ur recent layouts too!!
C.xxx
Oh lucky you...yes it sounds like youve settled right back in over there...cant wait to be seeing some more of your work!!!