Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So Pissed Off!

OMG I just want to tear my hair out!!!! Optus are absolute ASSHOLES!!!
Excuse the language but that is as mildly as I can put it! I have had enough!

Okay some advice would be greatly appreciated as I am sick of ringing them and getting nowhere. DH has recommended that I take the complaint to the Communications Obudsman as I am getting nowhere with Optus and getting charged for a service (broadband) which I do not have!!!!! Plus the expense of ringing them up all the time and being told that it is cancelled and that I should have me refund by now!!!


I need a coffee... thanks for letting me blow off some steam......
this is just getting me madder and madder and getting me nowhere!!!

So annoyed!!!

Will go now... need that coffee BAD!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:52 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 4:38 PM Blogger Jeepie said:
We had a horrible time with iprimus. I just ringing and complaining. Because of them we had no internet for about two months and no phone for a week.
I kept on their back and they gave me $300 in compo.
  At 3:57 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
BEST thing I ever did was dump Optus. So much less stress and lots more time on my hands not running around after them. I had the same thing where month after month the same error occured and month after month I was promised it would be fixed. Go to the Ombudsman. They will sort it out on your behalf.
  At 3:32 PM Blogger judee d said:
HAVE the same problem with optus.
I have no home phone because of them. They keep saying that we owe them money, even though I have a cash receipt in my hand from the Post Office for the account they say we haven't paid. They still will not connect my phone ARGHHHHHH
I too hate Optus. As soon as its fixed I plan to change companies, but it has to be fixed first.
Keep smiling and healthy
Judee
  At 4:14 PM Blogger connie said:
i have had the same problems with telstra...i guess all phone companys are the same all full of crap.. i know howyou feel.. went through it all when we moved back to melb..and it gets you so WILD!!!

Take care mate... dont let them get to you...

C....xxxxx
  At 7:16 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oohh Crissy... we're about to go through the same thing. I've only recently discovered we've still been debited for internet that we don't have!! We swapped over to Telstra to get the broadband speed we wanted... Telstra closed all the Optus accounts as they do and that was about a year ago... so mad!! So looks like you & can commiserate together because I want that money back!! Except of course Optus won't talk to me... as it's in Darren's name...grrrr!!

Go to the Obudsman... that's what they are there for, they'll fix it for you!