Friday, December 29, 2006

Scrapping Inspiration


Been stuck in a layout rut lately! Perhaps I just have too much else going on!?
Anyway, DH had also given my a $100 voucher for Christmas for Scrapbooks from the Heart and I went their yesterday to spend it as they had 15% off storewide!

Inspiration is back! I got a Sara Binder to alter and use as a Pregnancy journal and I have started on some CT layouts for
SYS and online class stuff too!


Pregnancy update:
-Still no morning sickness, but everything smells and I do get nauseous! But not that bad that I throw up! Drinking Passiona like it is going out of business!
-DH apparently talks to my stomach while I am sleeping (this is what he has told me) and has told everyone he knows, family, work colleges and complete strangers! LOL!

-Our local doctors opens up again in the new year and will try and get in asap as my boss needs to know if I will still be able to do my job without it affecting or making me or the baby sick (she is worried about the germ side of it!)
-Gotten several offers for donations of baby stuff, clothes, furniture from both my cousin and our friend who have had children (all helps)

That is it for now, my friend is coming down to Perth for New Years Eve and Day and it will be great to catch up with her.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 10:07 AM, |

7 Comments:

  At 4:42 AM Blogger Sam said:
Congratulations!!!!
  At 7:26 PM Blogger Sarah said:
How lucky are you...sounds like you had a great Christmas!!
  At 7:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
looks like a great buy. hehehe...isn't good that you are a scrapbooker. i wish i recorded everything when i was pregnant with abby.
congratulations,,,how exciting for you..and yes remember to document the whole thing as it speeds by and you soon forget the little things about your pregnancy..which are great to look back on in years to come..
and again..congrats on your being pregnant!!! yay!!!
  At 2:46 PM Blogger Jody White said:
Glad to hear you had a good Chrissy. Thats so sweet that you DH talks to your belly. Great that you dont have morning sickness (neither did I) hopefully you will escape it.

Have a awesome New Year!!
No bubbly for you this year!!!!!!
Hi Crissy. I haven;t been here for a little while, I'm sorry. Congrats on the pregnancy. Nice haul at the scrap shop.
  At 1:41 PM Blogger Sharyn said:
Glad all is going well Crissy. Looks like a good little stash you picked up. I only wish I had been a scrapper during my pregnancies! Happy recording!