Friday, January 19, 2007

Cyber Crop Weekend Ahead

Got another fun filled Cyber Crop over at Scrap Yourself Silly starting tonight! There will also be a kids challenge and I am doing a Bleaching Class on the Saturday night.

Scrapping wise, I am so behind on my EDM layouts, but did manage to get two done the other day. I guess I may be a little self critical, but I am not really happy with some of the stuff I have been creating or attempting to create lately!



Got to get out of this rut! Hopefully the CC will fix it!

Totally off the scrapping subject: I was watching Sunrise this morning and can not believe that the Victorian Bush Fires have been going on for 50 days straight now! Scott's brother has lost his whole property and house and so have all his neighbours. It is just so sad, it makes you really appreciate the time and effort the volunteers put in and the fact that Australians really pull in together to help each other out in a time of crisis!

Here's hoping that it does not go on for much longer and that all the Volunteers get the recognition they deserve!

 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:02 AM, |

8 Comments:

  At 3:53 PM Blogger jilly said:
Hi Crissy! Your layouts are AMAZING! I've missed you!

xxJillGG
  At 4:07 PM Blogger Julie said:
Chrissy these look great. Will have to try and catch up again soon.
  At 12:47 AM Blogger connie said:
loving the now an dthen layot...soooooo cute!!!

may see you at the cyber crop tonight!!!

C...xxx
  At 1:24 AM Blogger judee d said:
Hi Chrissy,
Heres to the firefighters. They do a tremendous job. We all owe a lot to them.
Thankyou, everyone.
Judy
Arty Pants
  At 1:44 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Love the Spring layout Crissy!! I know what you mean about being in a rut :)
loving your layouts Chrissy..Sorry to hearabout your brother in law,,,very sad....hope things get better down there...they surely need a break!
  At 1:22 AM Blogger Lee said:
Crissy, love both these layouts, sorry to hear about your brother in-laws house, how devastating for him
Crissy...love your LO's.
I am in a scrapping rut atm. I am not getting alot done. But the LO's that i am doing i am not 100% happy with.
WOW...1 year hey...hope you had a great lunch!
Luv Belinda
xxx