Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Reality set in today!

Ok, DH and I are walking out of the shopping centre after getting a few groceries when these people where helping one "Very Pregnant" and "water just broke" lady!
I was so overwhelmed with emotion I nearly cried!
That is going to be me in 7 months time! This is really happening!

I guess because I haven't being getting morning sickness and throwing up all the time like most do, that I have been living in a dream like state!
I will admit after today, the whole going into labour and the baby actually having to come out is freaking me out a bit!

But they can drug you for that? Right?
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:20 PM, |

5 Comments:

  At 12:55 AM Blogger connie said:
Oh Crissy.. you will be right!!!.. i promise... been there done that twice now and when you are in labour it different to what you may think... you know you have a "job" to do and you do it...lol....but in saying that... it does hurt... but a WONDERFUL, MAGICAL, MIRCLE kind of way!!!

Take care of you!!

C...xxx
  At 3:38 AM Blogger Mel said:
i agree with Connie and you know what you forget that pain as soon as you see your bub it is all worthwhile...and yes you can have drugs...don't know what they do as I was one of those crazy people that had 3 drug free births...lol

and hehe...i remember that shock to reality with my first when I realised that I actually had to give birth to him...but so worth it :)

Mel xoxo
  At 5:38 AM Blogger ScrapManda said:
Haven't "visited" you in ages and look at your BIG and very ExCITing NEws. Congrats. Hope you have a great pregnancy! What a special 2007 you'll be having!
  At 3:23 PM Blogger judee d said:
Hi Chrissy,
Don't worry be happy, Yes it will happen but just think of what you will get when its over...A beautiful baby. Enjoy your pregnancy.
Happy wedding anniversary. One year and many more to come.
Bill and I have been married for 33 years in March. Your don't get that long for murder...HAHA. We really are very happy and enjoy each other. the good and the bad and accept each other for who we are individually. Have a great life together.
Keep smiling and healthy
Judy
www.artypants.com.au
OH CHRISSY. YES IT HURTS AND YES THE DRUGS ARE AMAZING, TAKE EVERYTHING THEY OFFER...LOL...but its all worthwhile for the gorgeous bundle that they give you,,and its true, you forget all the pain,,thats why we silly ladies keep going back for more...lol..