Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's a New Year!

Can not believe that it is a New Year already!
In 12 more days it will make exactly ONE year DH and I have been Married!

New Years Eve was quiet, I was in bed before midnight and so was my friend. Just so tired lately!

We have been to the doctors and everything has been confirmed and I have to go in again in 4 weeks time for a blood test.
I was weighed at the doctors and was surprised that I still weigh the same as I feel so bloated and fat I thought I would at least been a couple of kilos more than normal.

Back to work tomorrow, I have had too much time off over xmas and new years and too many sleep ins that getting up early is going to be painful now! LOL!

Hope everyone had a great start to the New Year and I will try and catch up on everyones blogs soon.
:)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 2:49 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 5:50 AM Blogger Lea Adcock said:
Congratulations to you Crissy and DH. It will be an awesome ride with a gorgeous little one at the end of it.
  At 9:40 PM Blogger Sarah said:
Isn't it weird what the body can do!! I hope going back to work isn't too bad :)
  At 9:31 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congratulations Chrissy, Look after yourself and Baby will be then ok. Remember your No 1.
Keep smiling and healthy
Judy
Arty Pants.
xxx