Sunday, April 22, 2007

Baby on Board




Scott really wanted the suction cup to stick to my stomach for this photo, but it just wasn't going to! LOL! May have to get him to use the "old" camera (the one that isn't a slr) as I just put it on the automatic portrait setting but he doesn't know how to use the slr that well (neither to I yet, plan on getting practice though before Squishy arrives!)
I really have not taken that many photos of my belly because of this dilema, I am always saying to him, step in closer and take the photo from the belly up, but I still end up cropping out 70% of the photo! Good thing the slr is a 10mp!
I am 22 weeks and 6 days! ( I can not believe how much my hair has grown since the last photo!)

Scrapping wise I have been too busy to do much as I have been helping Maria get organised with
Blumar's as the Craft forum will be up very soon!
So exciting! A place for all craft addicts! I can not wait to learn some new things!

Other than that I have just been catching up with some family and friends that have been down in Perth recently and my Avo (my nanna!) will be down tonight and is staying at my cousins. I have not seen her since I was overseas (nearly 10 years!!!)
Scott and I are going up to see her (my cousin lives nor - 45 minute drive) on Wednesday as neither one of us is working and that way I can catch up with her and not worry about peak hour traffic on the way home. Can not wait! :)



 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 11:38 PM, |

6 Comments:

  At 12:07 AM Blogger jilly said:
Crissy you just look soooooooo beautiful! And I'm so happy that squishy is moving for you - isn't it the most amazing feeling?!?!?
xxJillGG
  At 1:09 AM Blogger judee d said:
Chrissy, you look just happy and well. Don't over do it and look after yourself and enjoy your pregnancy.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 5:16 AM Blogger W. said:
I agree - you look gorgeous. Really blooming. :) Hugs.
  At 1:11 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Crissy... how gorgeous do you look! Bubby suits you that's for sure!! Be so wonderful seeing your nanna as well... so many exciting things happening for you!

I'm looking forward to Blumars getting up and running!!
  At 5:24 AM Blogger Janet said:
Aww I love preggy bellies.. you look gorgeous Crissy....

I have tagged you so head over to my blog for details..
  At 6:24 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
You look fabulous!
Looking forward to your class.
Cheers, Moira aka Moi