Friday, May 11, 2007

Arrived Safe & Sound

Just a quick note to let you all know Squishy and I have arrived safely and have had the best nights sleep in ages last night! I only had to get up ONCE during the night to visit the little girls room! Must of been Totally exhausted!

When the plane took off from Perth, Squishy was kicking me like mad (I swear with both feet!) for a good half hour!! But after that it went so fast and my in-laws picked me up from the airport (14degrees in Melbourne) and took me home.
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:25 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 5:42 PM Blogger judee d said:
Welcome back to Melbourne Chrissy. I hopw you have wonderful Mothers Day, as a soon to be mother. Enjoy and relax.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 4:32 PM Blogger connie said:
Welcome back!!!... to beautiful sunny Melb...lol....
maybe we can catch up sometime soon!!!

Connie...xxx