Thursday, May 17, 2007

I can scrap!






















Yay! Our stuff arrived today and I have set up a little table and have my scrapping trolleys along side so I can still scrap!

Scott arrived 5am Sunday morning (just in time for Mother's Day) he took heaps of photos which I will share soon; as he took my little stuffed Rotti - Bruno and it is kind of like the knome travelling the world but with a stuffed dog along the Nullabor! LOL! Photos are too cute, especially daggy ones like Bruno reading the map or sleeping with Jake! :)

Squishy is doing well. I went to the doctors here on Tuesday and will go back next week for another check up and to find out which OB she recommends and which hospital I will be going to as it will have to be public.

Well the weather today is ideal for scrapbooking, so I better go and get inspired now!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 8:15 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 9:55 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
So glad you have your priorities right, scrapbooking first other things come next.lol
Hope you are feeling ok
keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
good to see you can scrap again!
i had coby at rosebud hospital and they were amazing there it is quiet and very laid back. It is public but they have no emergency so if there are any complications thay take you to rankston then bact to rosebud once squishy has arrived. The nurses are great and mainly locals who are on staff so no rude rushed agency fill ins.
good luck