Friday, May 18, 2007

Patience is a virtue!

One I DO NOT HAVE!
SORRY!
I really would love to share some of the photos Scott took coming over, but the computer I am using is so old that it does not have an USB PORT!!
OMG! I took the memory card down to Kmart and paid $7.95 to put them all onto a disc and have now inserted the disc and have also had to install Kodak EasyShare onto the computer in the hopes of being able to edit and upload at least ONE PHOTO!

Not looking good! :(
Computer is not only old but too slow as it is congested and its memory is practically full, so it takes a life time to check my emails let alone type this and try to upload a photo!
I miss my computer! :(
I am off to scrapbook..... that will cheer me up.... that and a cuppa with a BIG CHOC CHIP MUFFIN! :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:05 PM, |

2 Comments:

  At 7:12 PM Blogger judee d said:
Isn't is terrible when you are used to progress. We all hate it when we have to go backwards. Good luck with the progress. Keep calm and enjoy that cuppa and muffin. Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 4:34 AM Blogger Sarah said:
Enjoy being back in Melbourne!!! Hope you're keeping well :)