Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Last day of work! Yay!!!!

Yay!!! Finished work today! Got a nice bottle of wine and my boss gave me a little pressie (thanks Mel). Just have to pop in tomorrow and return my uniforms so that my final pay can go through.
Then after that go up and see my cousin one last time, before I fly out tomorrow!

It has just gone too fast!

Squishy's kicks are getting stronger as my bump grows bigger, but I am actually finding I am wearing tops that I would never have worn before (tight fitting now, but were loose then) just to show off my bump! (Just like the photo in previous post, never wore that top when I was thinner!) LOL! Did anyone else go through that? At home I will wear one of DH's shirts or singlets but not out as I feel frumpy if I do! LOL!

Anyway, I am looking forward to catching up with the
Arty Pants girls again once I am back in Melbourne and hopefully a few others that I used to scrap with when Terry had her shop also.
Plus, my m.i.l has gone baby shopping mad! I will not list the things she has bought already as I am sure there is more than I have been told! LOL! Will find out on Thursday once I get there!

Internet being disconnected tomorrow so my next post will be from my in-laws computer.
Chat to you then... :)
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 3:06 PM, |

3 Comments:

  At 1:16 AM Blogger judee d said:
Looking forward to catching up again Chrissy, See you at Arty Pants.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 5:22 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
I found being pregnant awesome for body image! Got to love the bump.
  At 6:20 AM Blogger Julie said:
Hope all goes well with the trip back home.

Will chat soon no doubt when the AP forum is up and running.

Can't wait ti se pics of you and your baby when it arrives.