Thursday, August 16, 2007

4 days until my DUe Date!


Okay, if I still have 4 days to go until my actual Due Date why is it that people keeping asking me when I am going to have Squishy! I thought the first baby always arrived late!?

Anyway, I am trying to keep myself busy scrapping just in order to pass the days that seem to be dragging on sooooo slowly now! At least I am getting some scrapping done! The above layout is of our dog Moo that passed away earlier this year. It was a very hard layout to do emotionally, especially the journalling, but I LOVE it as it captures her whole personality beautifully!

If Squishy is going to be late, at least I will be able to participate in the
Blumar's Weekend Workshop which starts this Friday! That should make the weekend pass a bit faster too!
I am going to the doctors later today and then the Midwife on Saturday so between the two of them I should find out if Squishy's head has engaged yet as I am not feeling it or just do not know what I am meant to be feeling!
Am I still meant to be feeling Squishy moving this much? It almost feels like she is wiggling her way down! LOL!
That is it for now, I am off to pass some more time...
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 7:57 AM, |

5 Comments:

  At 9:55 PM Blogger Jac said:
Hey there, lovely to chat to you - what an exciting time - keep yourself busy as you can and rest heaps.

See you at the hospital with the camera.
  At 6:23 AM Blogger connie said:
oh wowo only 4 days to the due date.. not long now sweetie!!..

keeping nusy with your scrapping will make the time fly!!

take care..

Connie...xxx
  At 1:53 AM Blogger jodee76 said:
Best of luck Crissy! Hope your not waiting too much longer and I can't wait to see pics of squishy when he/she gets here!
Take care of yourself
Jodie
OMGosh, Crissy.... I can't believe it has been this long since I caught up with you!

CONGRATULATIONS, first of all!!! Wow, I guess you are due tomorrow, if you haven't already had Bub. Best wishes. Motherhood is fantastic, so enjoy every minute!!

xx Sara.
  At 5:55 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Hi Crissy, I'm back and wanted to let you know that it is really gonna hurt and I don't mean just period pain. So when they offer pain relief don't knock it back - get whatever they are offering and if they are not offering strongly stress the need.PMSL ROTFL!!! Some people breeze through child birth I didn't so just a little fore warning because I didn't get any of it before I had to push a 7lb something baby out. Your DH will probably need some too LOL! I wish for you a pain free birth and ask the angels to deliver your squishy safely to you and your DH. Love Manola xxxooo