Monday, August 27, 2007

Sorry... I am still in hospital








Hello mummy and daddy's friends and family.


My name is Gabriella Ruth Gaylor and I was born at 2.18am on Friday 24th August 2007 after my mummy only being in labour for only six hours! I was 7.1 pounds and 51cm long.


My Nanna Ruth was of great support and mummy pretty much slept inbetween the painful contractions (my spine was pressing against hers with each one, apparently that pain in the back is worse!?)


The only pain relief mummy had was gas and that was once I arrived as she needed 8 stitches (my face was truned the wrong way and they had to not only break her fore waters but turn my head too).


Needless to say we were both very exhausted that first day!


My daddy surprised us Friday night with a weekend visit (apparently everyone knew but Mummy that he was coming!) He will also be home next weekend too.




I am currently in the Special Care Nursery as I had a high temperature and they have put me on a course of antibotics while my bloods get sent off for tests.


Everyone at the hospital both visitors (yes!) and staff all say I am gorgeous and love my long dark hair! Mummy has even heard people taling and asking others if they have seen me and if not they just have too!! :)




Anyway, I hope to be home soon as I am more than ready for some serious spoiling!!!!
 
posted by Crissy Gaylor at 9:00 PM, |

21 Comments:

  At 3:32 AM Blogger jodee76 said:
Welcome to the world Gabriella!
Crissy, she looks so much like you in the first picture and she has a great head of beautiful dark hair.
CONGRATULATIONS Crissy and Scott, enjoy every minute!!!
  At 3:34 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congratulations and welcome to your beautiful baby girl. She sure was worth waiting for - you did good girlfriend. OMG and that hair I can see you just chomping at the bit to get into your ribbon stash. Sending lots of love all the way from sunny North Queensland to you, your DH and now your precious baby girl.
Manola xxxooo (one for each of you)
  At 3:41 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congratulations Chrissy and Scott!!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Hope it all goes well!

Jane (loganberry) from LC's
  At 4:19 AM Blogger Andrea said:
Congratulations to you all. What a beautiful little girl. So much hair!!!
  At 4:39 AM Blogger W. said:
OMG! How exciting! Congratulations on you daughter Crissy and Scott! Mwah!
  At 4:47 AM Blogger judee d said:
Welcome to this bright and wonderful world Gabriella. Congrats on the safe arrival of your beautiful little one. Enjoy.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy
  At 5:17 AM Blogger Lea Adcock said:
OMG she is just gorgeous Chrissy.
Wow I am just so thrilled for you. Congratulations to you and scott. Just truly beautiful.

mwah

Lea
  At 5:40 AM Blogger Kelley said:
WOW!! she is beautiful Crissy!!! HUGE congrats!! How adorable is all that hair she has!!! I really love the name too!
  At 5:47 AM Blogger Julie said:
Congrats Chrissy and Scott on the arrival of little Gariella. She is adorable and I so love all her hair.
Welcome squishy..ooops Gabriella...lol.
How beautiful you are! I love your long hair, tell mummy she can put it in piggy tails an take a picture for us all to see.
I look forward to watching you grow up!
Crissy and Scott...CONGRATULATIONS! OMG...wow, how exciting a precious baby girl. She is just adorable. Crissy..you look AMAZING...did you just have a baby? lol.
Take care, and i look forward to more pictures!
Luv Belinda
xx
  At 7:16 AM Blogger KarenB said:
Congratulations Crissy and Scott, and welcome to the world little Gabriella. You are just beautiful, look at your gorgeous black hair :)
Wishing you all every happiness xx
Congratulations Crissy. That's a whole lot of hair.
  At 3:06 PM Blogger Ruey said:
Welcome Gabriella!!! Congrats Chrissy and Scott!! Gabriella is absolutely precious....all that gorgeous hair and such a sweet sweet face. Hope to catch up soon!
  At 6:32 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
WOW CONGRATULATIONS Crissy and Scott, and finally....WELCOME to this wonderful world Gabriella!
She is absolutely gorgeous with a head full of hair she looks just like her mummy. Enjoy it while you can guys and love her to pieces, and bring on the spoiling....lol
  At 1:50 AM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Congratulation Crissy and Scott, what a gorgeous girl you have there. I just know we will be seeing so much more of her.....Crissy has soooo much scrapbooking to look forward to.

I hope you are both home really soon.
  At 6:20 PM Blogger Unknown said:
Congrats!
  At 9:48 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Oh Crissy she is just GORGEOUS! Congratulations to you and Scott and welcome to our wonderful world Gabriella!
xxJillGG
  At 4:07 PM Blogger connie said:
Congrats to you Crissy and your familt.. on the arrival of BEAUTIFUL Gabriella!!.. she is gorgeous!!!

take care

Connie....xxxx
  At 2:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said:
Gabriella Ruth! Welcome to the world little queen!!!! Hi Crissy and Scott ;) I hope you guys are doing well - a HUGE congrats to you both! She is just divine!
Hope that temp has gone away and that you are all settling in well.
Much love to you 3!
Lus x
  At 1:06 AM Blogger susan j said:
Congrats Crissy!! She is beautiful!!

6 hours!! OMG!! What's with that?
congrats babe.
what a sweetie! glad everything went well. now for the begining of mother hood! the most challenging and rewarding job ever. Just remember REST whenever you can...that's my best advice. Make catnaps a high priority! and don't be aftraid to say no to visitors when you feeli like a rest.